Online entrepreneurs often face this dilemma that is to choose the best CMS platform for their site. Much of your business success depends on this selection. We have done an extensive research on this matter and what came up as result was truely astonishing. The name that came up at top is Magento.
All businesses are not built alike. If you own a fast-growing online enterprise then solutions with one-size-fits-all and cookie cutter would not be your answer. Online stores are not made for permanent status and to grow further there should be options for customization. Customization is the need of the hour as with time site needs to be upgraded. Now let’s see why we have zeroed in on Magento.
Why Magento Software ?
- Full featured, open-source Ecommerce software: This open-source Ecommerce software is just awesome for all types of enterprises. Full-featured and one of the most flexible Magento is gaining rapid popularity. Hundreds of customization options are available through extensions available with Magento Community or from 3rd-party extensions. To get unique extensions particularly inclined for your business you can hire in efficient developers from a reputed web development company.
- Space for customization: Customization options available at backend features lead you to make your site more flexible, scalable and user-friendly. More the user-friendliness, more is the success rate of business.
- Best price: Those business owners who are using Magento are loving its cost-effectiveness. Most other Ecommerce softwares needs some kind of monthly subscriptions which is not required here. Along with its ‘Open source version there is Magento Enterprise Edition which is not free but has tremendous potential to build a robust and enlarged online store. Along with this, you get full access to Magento partners and certified developers who can help you manage your business. You can hire proficient developers to custom create extensions to boost up online sell. These services too generally don’t make a hole in your pocket.
- Some of the features which make Magento our favorite are as follows: Website Design: Any layman can choose a design which is available with Magento or a third-party service provider. After choosing your design (or theme template) you can change its look and feel after properly customising it. The service can be achieved from a professional front-end coder.
- Shopping cart: Outstanding shopping carts can be developed with Magento having top quality user-friendliness. What matters is user-friendliness and higher is its level, more revenue it generates.
Technically speaking secured payment options and smooth checkout process hold high importance.
- Product management: Easy import and export as well as, proper inventory maintenance are some of its outstanding technical qualities. Many storefront customization options are available like fixing special pricing options, product image zoom-in capabilities.
- Order management: Managing transactions, shipping orders, issuing invoice, extending credit and much more can be done with its order management features.
- SEO: SEO tools and methods of page optimization are implemented to bring in more traffic to websites and boost up its page rank. There are extensions in Magento to help you in that.
- Marketing: Magento maximizes various marketing opportunities that are in-built features of the store. Drive in more sales with promotional offers, discounts, special pricing and free shipping options.
- Customer service: Want to provide your customers with purchase histories and current order tracking facilities, Magento’s inbuilt functions are at your rescue.
- Analytics and reporting: Full reporting and analytics reports are available with that will make you aware of your site’s performance. Integration with Google Analytics and generation of detailed sales report will help you tremendously.
- Multiple websites: If you have multiple Magento stores you can run them through your single account for easy and fast store management.
One of the biggest benefits of using Magento based online store is that both the developers and merchants love to work with it. This means that technically there is numerous options and resources for designing, developing and launching your website.
No need to get stuck within Magento framework. This suggests its flexible nature. If Magento’s built-in features are not sufficient or some other feature of another platform is more compatible to your site then you can install a 3rd party resource with your site.
There is added benefit that you need not have to use Magento servers for web hosting. You can choose your preferred web host. But some other platforms limit your choice in this regard.
Magento is continuously upgraded by the mother company to keep it among top 10 Ecommerce softwares. With changing time a vast pool of extension is being regularly developed to give your site some extra edge.
Like every best thing there is a limitation with a Magento website too. One of them is that you should be tech savvy. This doesn’t mean that you need to be a developer but to manage your site you need to invest time to understand backend functionalities properly. This is unlike any plug-and-play solution.
Good news is that there is many an outstanding web development company from where you can hire expert Magento developers who along with rearming your site with custom features will give a crash course on its operation. But take care of hiring those who give quality work within shortest time. Because cost of hiring a developer for an hour is quite steep.
Another thing is that if you are not using a Magento web host then the company will not be responsible for bug attacks or software glitch. For this once again you need to rely upon a good Magento tech support from a company.
Above mentioned points have assured us of an uncontroversial position held by Magento as top enterprise software for online stores. Please give us your feedbacks.
Header Source: http://bit.ly/1J2JZDh