Just like another thing marketing procedures are increasingly becoming automated. Be it a big or a small business automated marketing procedures are available to everyone. Even giant finance magazines like ‘The Wall Street Journal’ has accepted that may be the marketing goals are same but procedures to achieve them have changed. Using some commonly used tools like social media, email and web services now achieving your marketing goals have never been easier. Let’s take a look.
- Hootsuite: Engaging with your social-media platforms was never been so easy and ‘Hootsuite’ does that for you. Be it LinkedIn or FaceBook you can engage with more than 35 global social-media platforms. ‘Hootsuite’ takes a look at your market influencers and associate such platforms which take up that rule. In addition, automated social marketing strategies can be formulated.
- 99 Dollar Social: This multi-purpose tool can find amazing posts, eye-catchy images, and inserts hashtags. Give all responsibilities on 99 Dollar Social which can create customized and fresh posts for business and share them on social media accounts like FaceBook or Twitter.
All in One
- Hubspot: This is not an ordinary solution for sales and marketing but serves as an excellent resource for education to small business users. You need real-time data, Hubspot is there. Thus you get your targeted information to cultivate quality leads and generate high sales. Tracking your growth through pre-defined goals using leading segments is a great thing.
- Infusionsoft: This all-one-solution for sales and marketing has been specifically designed for small scale businesses. Automated lead scoring, power to capture and segmentize- you can do everything with Infusionsoft. Customer relationship management features of Infusionsoft are very progressive. The quality variety of automation devices like social marketing, email marketing, sales, and eCommerce- you probably can’t complain of anything missing.
- Mailchimp: Its primary focus lays upon email marketing. One of the most affordable tools for automation, Mailchimp makes customer targetting based on specific qualities that include data, customer behaviour, preferences and past sales record. In addition, for creating custom workflows with segmentation and scheduling tools you can custom create APIs or Application Programme Interfaces. It is integrated with various other tools.
- Slack: Disgusted with sorting the overflowing email inbox use Slack that offers you a free platform to streamline communication between the team members. A chat window opens up during conversation visible by other employees of the organization. Slack is a grand alternative to traditional emailing technique.
- Needls: For automatic creation, targetting and optimization of digital advertisements you can use Needls. You will only need to upload basic messages, images or videos and rest things will be taken care of by Needls. There are a number of features included that is generating landing pages, comprehensive analytics and social media reporting.
- Spokal: Spokal is a specially made tool for WordPress based websites which enhance and distribute the content. To grab the deserved attention Spokal offers SEO tools and content management options. If you want to expand your social media presence Spokal’s social sharing services would be of great help. For email campaigns and CRM, Spokal can be integrated with Mailchimp plus ActiveCampaign.
Sales and Ecommerce
- Printful: As we all know how important are freebies and customized merchandise for expanding your market. Printful does the needful. You can print a number of things at affordable rates and add your logo on them. In addition, Printful can be integrated with other Ecommerce services and can be custom integrated with its API.
- RegFox: RegFox’s services for event registration is a hit which even lets you keeping 100% of processing fees earned from ticket sales. Less than 1 Dollar is charged of per attendee and it’s half less than the market.
- Salesforce.com: Now Salesforce.com is a leading name in the world of CRM and business automation. Its strong automation tools for sales and marketing can enhance your marketing campaigns and digital presence. It can be integrated with numerous third-party apps through AppExchange.
- IFTTT: This is an acronym of ‘if this then that’, IFTTT is a very streamlined automation tools. Based upon predefined triggers you can create recipes which perform specific actions.
It is both ideal for home automation as well as for business.
- Zapier: Similar to IFTTT Zapier acts across third-party services and apps. But its focus is pointed upon business services rather than on home automations. In addition, Zapier can be configured across multiple accounts upon similar services like Microsoft Office 365 or Twitter to create strong automated workflows that are called zaps.
Above listed tools for Digital Marketing will help you inappropriate marketing techniques. Implement them to simplify your job.