Increasing traffic as well as conversions of leads is certainly the most important thing what any website wants. The effective way to achieve that is internet advertising. PPC combined with cost per order and cost per impression helps to change and access the cost effectiveness and profit concerned with internet marketing. There are several types of PPC of which Google Adwords and Bing Adwords are most important.
It is not advisable to only focus on Google Adwords for PPC campaign as it will prevent you from reaching to a wider number of audiences. According to report, Bing and Yahoo total add up to one-third of internet searches. Moreover it is economical to opt for Bing Yahoo as it is less expensive than Google Adwords. Some of the salient features of Bing Yahoo advertising services are:
- It helps in tracking of conversions versus per click.
- Numbers is assured in the PPC campaign offered at a fixed price.
- The duration of the PPC campaign is also fixed with assurance of numbers.
- Targeting is done oriented to locations as well as categories.
Certain facts are to be kept in mind while establishing a successful Bing Yahoo campaigns. Some necessary practices for setting up a fruitful Bing campaign are:
Bing campaign planner
Video courtesy – https://bit.ly/1xL2Nw9
This planner is highly beneficial as it helps in comparing as well as benchmarking your Bing campaign with other campaign. There are three broad advantages of this campaign planner which are
- The right statistics per product category will give the right knowledge about traffic percentage, average CPCs and search volumes. This statistics helps in planning the budget as well as creating landing pages dedicated to mobile.
- You can get the detailed information about statistics of specific verticals. Data like sidebar CPC, best position CPC and top of page CPC can easily be found by statistics per vertical. For setting up traffic and performance within a given budget, this data can really be helpful.
- Regarding competitors statistics, statistics about product competition can certainly prove to be very helpful. You can get informations like number of time a URL showed up in the first, ad coverage of top URL in the market and many more related information.
Bing campaign should not be started with just importing from Google
Google Adwords campaign can easily be imported to Bing as it certainly saves time. However special attention must be paid to Bing settings campaign, ads as well as keywords bids. Certain things should be kept in mind like:
- Bing generates lower CPCs than Google Adwords. So you must avoid overspending on traffic. The best solution is to start with a standardized bid with required adjustments in future.
- Comparison of Bing campaign ads with its competitors is very necessary to stand out in the search results.
- To avoid any further issue, attention must be paid that the imports from Adwords have been done properly.
Always Prepare Separate campaigns for mobile and desktop
Bing allows its user to set up separate campaigns for mobile as well as desktop. Separate time and as well as keyword’s research is necessary to create and optimize separate campaigns for both the devices.
Run a Search Term Report to exclude Negative keywords
To find out about negative keywords as well as to tail new long keywords for the Bing campaign, it is very necessary to know the exact search term which showed your ads. Running search term report on a weekly basis is very necessary to lower down traffic to unrelated terms.
Bidding proposals and Adwords for the campaign
Bing provides recommendation regarding budgets and matching keywords along with bid price for keywords. This will certainly help in effective planning of the campaign. By clicking on the “view opportunity” tab, you can see the changes that will take place if you take help of the suggested opportunities.
Apart from these practices, there are some additional points which will also prove beneficial when it is the question of optimizing a Bing campaign. These are:
- There can be different ways to optimize bids of keywords like considering sales volume, conversion rates as well as margins.
- Testing of new ads group structure
- Based on geographical performance analysis, adjusting keywords bids.
- Critical analysis of competitor’s best practice and creation of split tests targeting specific ads and offer.
- Creation of Split testing schedule for testing headlines as well as descriptions one at a time.
These best practices will certainly help you in planning an effective Bing Yahoo campaign to reach out to a larger audience at a pocket friendly price.