If you are going to create a website for your personal use or for your company choose wordpress. It is a free open source blogging tool available in the web. It is also a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and My SQL. Data says 65% of the web populations use wordpress! Are you still not sure of using wordpress??? Let’s show you how it is used for building a website and what is its advantages i.e. why it should be used? How do you build your website using wordpress? Creating a website using wordpress is super easy. Following step-by-step approach will help you to get your website with ease. 1. Choose a domain. Choose a good name for your domain and get it registered to popular hosting companies. 2. Choose a hosting package that will support
1. Choose a domain. Choose a good name for your domain and get it registered to popular hosting companies. 2. Choose a hosting package that will support
2. Choose a hosting package that will support wordpress. 3. Download
3. Download wordpress and get it uploaded to your hosting account. After that you can install it. 4. Choose a theme out of a list of thousand themes available. You can even choose
4. Choose a theme out of a list of thousand themes available. You can even choose customized theme as per your requirement and budget.
5. You can create home page and add other pages like about us, services and contact via admin panel which is manageable by the users.
6. You can also add various plug-ins to give your website more features. Creating a website with wordpress is not only an easy procedure but it has multiple benefits as well.
Why people will choose wordpress though there are other frameworks available in the market. Let’s check out the benefits:-
1. Easy usability, installation and customization – It is very easy to edit or add pages or update any information on your website. Easy to install and customize with help of available tools.
2. SEO Friendliness – There are plenty of SEO plug-ins for excellent SEO control.
3. Open Source -This is a free source which is easily available.
4. Availability of a list of plug-ins – There are lists of thousands of plug-ins to add to extend the functionality of your website.
5. Flexibility – You can make any kind of website a business, personal or government etc.
6. Availability of themes- You can choose from the theme directory or you can upload your own theme.
7. Social Media -WordPress integrates social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, You Tube easily.
8. Multilingual – You can build your website in wordpress in a language other than English as it offers to build websites in more than 70 languages.
9. Built-in blog – Blogging capabilities are built in wordpress. Though wordpress is the first choice for the bloggers but it can be used to create simple websites as well.
The customer range of various wordpress websites varies from 15 years to 80 years because of its simplicity and easy to use .It is also cost effective solutions to have your web presence via wordpress websites. All in one for any startup business we recommend wordpress than any other popular frameworks which are available in PHP and suggest to hire a wordpress developer.