Coming September is the expected date of iPhone7’s launch. This may possibly collide with the launch of iPhone 6c and iPhone 7 Plus. Around 42% of buyers planning to buy iPhones are waiting for its release. Study, conducted by Merrill Lynch and Bank of America have surveyed around 1000 customers. It has indicated that this may be impacting the sale of iPhone 6s. Among the people who are planning to buy iPhone 7, 51% are present owners of iPhone 6 or 6 Plus.
Predicted Features of iPhone 7
- Will come with shatter-proof screen
- Will be water-proof
- Will be dust-proof
- Camera having flush attached with phone surface
- Antenna bands will be placed at the phone sides
- Will be attached with thin rear camera
- Wireless charging feature
- Built-in touch id with the touch screen
- 4.7 inches screen size
- Rear camera of 12 Mp
- Front camera of 5 Mp
- For 3G internet use, a battery life of 10 hours
This has been predicted that iPhone 7 will do away with a headphone jack. In place of that some other products and USB has been attached.
Predicted Features of iPhone 7 Plus
- Incorporation of Glove Touch Detection
- Water will spit out from its speakers
- Incorporation of wireless charging
- Incorporation of USB-C
- Incorporation of Dynamic Home button
- Incorporation of updated iOS10
- Incorporation of 32 GB storage option
- Will display A10 processor especially designed by Apple
- 3GB RAM storage capacity
- Incorporation of LiFi that is 100x faster than conventional WiFi
- 5.5 inches screen size
- Dual camera for rear side. This will be added with features of optical image stabilization and an impressive zoom.
- For 3G internet use, a battery life of 12 hours
With all these outstanding predicted features incorporated with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, all of us look forward to see how things shape up in the later part of this year.
Iphone 7 and 7 Plus Design Predictions
Design specifications for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus can be quite astonishing. Unlike iPhone 6s or 6s Plus which are more or less similar with iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 7 series will be quite different. But color schemes will be most likely Golden, Silver, Rose Gold and Space Grey.
According to latest predictions, iPhone 7 could come in ceramic back similar to One Plus X. This will simplify wireless charging process. In other hand iPhone will look very different to other models of this series.
Header Source: http://bit.ly/1QFc7tq
Barry Davis is a Technology Evangelist who is joined to Webskitters for more than 5 years. A specialist in Website design, development & planning online business strategy. He is passionate about implementing new web technologies that makes websites perform better.